- Unibet app available for iOS and Android
- Mobile website for those not interested in downloading the app
- While no phone support is available, you can contact them via email or live chat
- There is no betting tax in the UK
- Visa, MasterCard and many other popular methods available
- E-wallets also usable, while PayPal is also an option
- Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority
- Bet on anything from the UFC to esports, or even Finnish baseball
- Some of the most comprehensive odds on the market
- Over 165,000 live markets available on 45,000 events
- One of the leading bookmakers for live betting
Unibet is a top pick for British punters and worldwide one of the biggest bookies. They are one of the essential betting sites. Whilst they are currently not considered the pinnacle of betting, they have many reasons why they could be.
The in-play markets offered are also extensive and can benefit from being offered no-charge withdrawals. They have a dedicated support team working 24/7 265 days a year. In terms of safety, Unibet is considered one of the best being the winners of the Socially Responsible Operator Award at both the EGR and IGA awards, as well as 2016 EGR Sports betting operator award. Also, being a member of several fair play organisations. They are also a founding member of the European Gaming and Betting Association. Also, offering nearly 30 sports to bet on including Football, NFL & NHL. They give you the ability to use its live streaming service to either secure winnings or cut losses on over 40,000+ available events, through Cash-in.
|Welcome Offers||Bet £20 Get £40|
|Current Sports||American Football, Athletics, Australian Rules, Badminton, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Cyclo-Cross, Darts, E-Sports, Floorball, Football, Futsal, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motorsports, Netball, Olympic Games, Politics, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Surfing, TV & Novelty, Table Tennis, Tennis, Trotting, UFC/MMA, Volleyball, WWE/Pro Wrestling, Winter Olympic Games, Winter Sports|
|Currencies Available||EUR, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, GBP, HRK, HUF, LTL, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, and USD.
|Deposit Methods||Visa, Mastercard, Maestrocard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Bacs|
|Withdrawal Methods||Visa, Mastercard, Maestrocard, Skrill, Neteller, UKash|
|Customer Support||24/7 Customer Support|