Sports Betting Review
- App available to download on iOS and Android devices
- 24-hour e-mail and telephone support
- There is no betting tax in the UK
- Sports Betting supports VISA, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller and PayPal
- A large variety of options on the website with a focus on the US sports
- In-play betting offers available
In spite of the fact that Sports Betting has been working in the gaming industry since 1999. They have been building up a solid reputation. This had mainly been since Bet Online took over in 2012. Since at that point, the service has been a colossal success. This is both in the US and outside the US, and it has been trusted by well well over a million satisfied customers. There are many different betting markets offered. Which includes, soccer, NFL and ice hockey. They tend to have high limits so you should never struggle to place a bet.